|body length (cm)||65||66||68.5||70|
|body length (in)||25.5||26||27||27.5|
Use the size chart above as reference. Take an outerwear jacket that fits you well and lay it flat on a table. Note the following measurements:
A (BODY LENGTH) - measure from highest point of shoulder (hps) to bottom hem
B (CHEST) - go two inches below armpit and then measure across
C (SLEEVE LENGTH) - measure from centre back collar to sleeve cuff edge
* Because each sweater is knit by hand, finished measurements may vary slightly.
* The measurements we list are actual sweater measurements and NOT body measurements.
We recommend professional dry cleaning for our sweaters. Do not machine wash, because the agitation will felt the wool and shrink your sweater.To prevent stretch in the shoulder area, do not hang your sweater from a hanger, fold it instead. To repel moths, store with lavender or cedar.
Our sweaters are made from pure new wool so pilling will naturally occur. Pilling happens when individual wool fibres rub up against each other, felting into tiny balls. It's not a defect. You can easily remove pills with your fingers.
All items are hand knit from pure new wool in British Columbia, Canada.
Pure new wool is wool that has come directly from a living sheep. It has not yet been recycled, reused or re-purposed in any way.
- a sustainably produced fibre
- temperature regulating, so it keeps you warm when you're cold, but not too warm
- insulating even when it’s wet (an important feature in the rainy Pacific Northwest)